Spending most of my life moving to and from Germany, England, Mexico, and Hungary, I've always carried with me an insatiable thirst for telling adventure stories. Whether it was with action figures, my mother's homespun costumes, drawings, or my father's digital camera, I've always strived to unite the fantastical and larger-than-life with the genuine and relatable, while still keeping the fun intact. Film was to be the perfect medium.
It was a big task and I didn't yet understand film enough, so I attended the Metropolitan Film School in Ealing Studios, London. Upon graduating in 2013 with a BA (Hons) in Practical Filmmaking, I branched into a variety of different roles and projects such as directing commercials and narrative music videos, background acting in Hollywood movies, as well as developing my passion for screenwriting and graphic design.
I now work as a freelance director, filmmaker, and graphic designer in London, UK.
Fluent in English, German, and Spanish.
Experience & Awards
- Global First Place winner in the Guild Wars 2 Ambassador Video Contest (Arenanet)
- First Place winner of the EE BAFTA Video Competition (The Guardian)
- European Winner of the Kick-Ass 2 Create a Hero Contest (Universal)
- Ref-Cam Operator for a Coldplay Music Video (Adventure Of A Lifetime)
- Edited a feature film trailer (Perfect Piece)